Bonnie and Bonnie

Bonnie and Bonnie

Saturday 12 June 2010

Ruby Woo on the Red Carpet





The British Academy of Film and Television Awards is a leading charity who
recognizes and supports the many artists and creators from Film and Television
to Video Games shown in the UK each year.

Luckily I work for an amazing makeup company who has given me the opportunity
to have yet another celebrity Sunday doing makeup for the BAFTAS. Yay!
Sunday I head down to South Kensington where we are put up in a beautiful private
boutique hotel to make some celebs look even more stunning before the awards.

I absolutely love doing red carpet looks, the makeup is always so beautiful and glamorous.
This year I used a lot of bronzy, earthly rich shades on the eyes and cheeks with
soft creamy shimmers and lashes lashes and more lashes.

Here are three fabulous women I had the opportunity to beautify Tamzin Outhwaite
- TV favorite now Sweet Charity Musical Star, Lenora Crichlow - Being Human and
Laurie Brett - East Enders Jane Beale

x Love Ruby Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment